Do you want spookier decor? Don’t know how make your guest scream? This DIY can do the trick.
What you need: (Amazon has all the items for cheap)
- Clear Glycerin Soap Base
- Silicone Soap Mold
- Plastic Spiders, Roaches, Worm, or anything creepy!
- Soap Coloring (I used Lime Green and Lilac)
- Fragrance Oil of Choice
- 4-cup Pyrex Measuring Cup (must be microwavable)
Let’s make it:
- Place glycerin soap into measuring cup and melt in microwave for 20-30 second increments. One 1 lb (or half of the block) of soap base at a time which makes four large 4-ounce soaps.
- Stir well after each increment. You may need 3 sessions of 20-30 second increments.
- After the glycerin is completely melted add in color and fragrance drops to your liking. (I use 2-3 of each)
- Place your plastic insects in the mold
- Pour your now melted colored and scented glycerin int the insect filled mold.
- Let it completely dry/cool and enjoy! (may take 30minutes to 3 hours for cooling)